Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning
Expert Commercial Heating Repair in Wichita
Kansas Controls proudly offers commercial heating repair services to Wichita and Derby area businesses. When your employees get cold, they won’t be happy, and that means your customers will be dissatisfied. We help make sure your employees stay comfortable.
We’ve been in the heating and cooling business for a long time, and our experience and knowledge means that you get the best quality work for your dollar.
We at Kansas Controls also offers commercial financing. Financing provided by Ingersoll Rand Financial Services
One of the significant advantages of equipment financing is cash flow. Financing conserves working capital. Internal funds can be retained for new business opportunities or unexpected expenses. The advantages to financing go beyond just cash flow. Here are a few more examples…..
- Low Initial Investment – no down payment and no payments in advance
- Flexibility – in most cases all of the investment associated with your project can be financed, including soft costs such as installation, engineering, extended warranties, etc. With a bank, money is usually only loaned to cover the equipment and other tangible (hard) costs.
- Fixed Rates – the rate is fixed for the life of the financing. Bank lines of credit usually fluctuate depending on the market. Fixed rate financing is an excellent hedge against the risk of rising interest rates!
- Longer Terms and Smaller Payments – terms are available up to 84 months**. The maximum with a bank loan is usually 48 – 60 months.
- Increase Your Buying Power – financing provides a great source of funds which can preserve your bank line of credit.
- New Technology – financing allows you to replace outdated technology with the new state of the art equipment that you need to keep your business on the leading edge of your industry.
- Minimum Collateral – Typically the equipment is the only collateral provided and or needed for the financing.
Financing your equipment with Kansas Controls can keep you competitive in today’s economy. It just makes good financial sense.
Financing provided by Ingersoll Rand Financial Services
If you need heating repair for your commercial facility, call Kansas Controls Heating & Cooling (316) 267-5222 today. Your employees will thank you.